Internet Banking from FirstState Bank gives you fast, simple and convenient control over your money. Internet Banking is free and includes:
- Real-time Balances – View your personal account and loan balances
- Account History – View checking and savings account history
- Check Image – View the front and back of cleared checks
- Transfer Funds – Set up scheduled or repeating transfers between accounts
- Secure Messaging – Send and receive secure communications from the bank
- Download History – Download account history
After enrolling in Internet Banking, you will have the option to add the bill-pay feature which allows you to pay recurring, occasional, and one-time bills from your computer 24 hours a day.
- Faster Payment – some payees will receive payment days earlier
- Easy Navigation – your information is organized
- Convenient Payment History – view your pending transactions or payment history with just the click of a button
An e-Statement is the same thing as a paper statement except it is available online. When the statement is ready, an e-mail is sent notifying you that your e-Statement is available through your FirstState Bank Internet Banking account.
E-Statement delivery allows you to receive your account information quickly and securely. Your statements are available online for 24 months. However, you can save your statements to your computer for long-time access. This convenient delivery method expedites statement delivery, eliminates the hassle of storing any paper statements and provides you with a convenient, secure storage system. No additional fees apply.
To enroll in e-Statements, follow these three simple steps:
- Log on to your Internet Banking account.
- Click on the Accounts tab and then the Statement link.
- Click on the ‘Electronic Only Statement’ delivery button and then opt in.
After enrolling in Internet Banking, you will have access to Mobile Banking. Click here for more information, including instructions on how to gain access to one of our Mobile Banking apps.