Get your account information at your fingertips, using either your mobile Web browser or one of our Mobile Banking apps. Either option requires that you first enroll in FirstState Bank's Internet Banking and await approval. It's easy to manage your finances on the go when you take advantage of FirstState Bank’s mobile banking. Mobile banking allows you to easily and securely:
- Check the available balance in your accounts
- Transfer money between your accounts
- View recent transactions
We're proud to offer mobile banking to all of our customers. It's easy, fast, convenient and FREE*!
*You will be charged internet access rates depending on your carrier. Web access is needed to use mobile banking. Check with your service provider for details on specific fees and charges.
Instructions for Installing the FirstState Bank Mobile Banking app:
- If you haven't already, enroll in FirstState Bank's Internet Banking and await approval.
- Login to FirstState Bank Internet Banking on your PC.
- Click the User Services tab.
- Select Mobile Banking Enrollment.
- Follow the instructions. This may involve receiving text messages, entering activation codes and downloading an app. (Remember your activation code; you may have to enter it multiple times.)
Assuming you've already been approved for FirstState Bank's Internet Banking, simply navigate to https://www.firststatedirect.com using your smartphone's Web browser. Log on using your Internet Banking user ID and passcode to check balances, transfer funds and more.